WordPress installation to build website
Are you looking for wordpress installation? Don’t have technical knowledge? Websolutionsz.com provide complete solutions on wordpress. we install wordpress, install theme, set up demo content.Install wordpress to create your website in wordpress
WordPress website is a premium CMS in the modern web market. It’s easy to manage and easily update the whole website in simple tweaks.
WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation. Under most circumstances, installing WordPress is a very simple process and takes less time to get completed. However, if you wish to install WordPress yourself, the following guide will help.
How does WordPress installation take place?
- Download Latest version of WordPress
- Extract the files
- upload on server
- create database
- config database
- installation is done
Things to Know Before Installing WordPress
Before you begin the installation, there are a few things you need to know.
Here’s the quick version of the instructions for those who are comfortable with performing such installations.
- Firstly, download and unzip the WordPress package if you haven’t already.
- Create a database for WordPress on your web server, as well as a MySQL (or MariaDB) user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
- (Optional) Find and rename wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php, then edit the file and add your database information.
Note: If you are not comfortable with renaming files, step 3 is optional and you can skip it as the install program will create the wp-config.php file for you.
- Upload the WordPress files to the desired location on your web server:
- If you want to integrate WordPress into the root of your domain, move or upload all contents of the unzipped WordPress directory into the root directory of your web server.
- If you want to have your WordPress installation in its own subdirectory on your website, create the blog directory on your server and upload the contents of the unzipped WordPress package to the directory via FTP.
- Note: If your FTP client has an option to convert file names to lower case, make sure it’s disabled.
- Run the WordPress installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the WordPress files.
That’s it! WordPress should now be installed.
But if you are you looking for WordPress installation and don’t have technical knowledge? Websolutionsz.com provides complete solutions for it. We install WordPress, install the theme, set up demo content.